Only Time - Enya

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

the journal with TM NUT

2/7 afternoon
streamyx service gone crazy, cannot online and the link light was blinking nonstop

2/7 night time
get my brother to call 100, and representative said will call me back shortly

2/7 night time
called up 1300889515 for the update since the representative never call me back, this call cost me RM 13.70, fxxker >< some more the representative said that is my router problem and advise me to get a private technician take a look on it, bloody shit, god know my router is functioning well than expected!!!

3/7 night time
get my brotherto call again and again, no result in return

4/7 whole day
in KL for retailing research, out of this issue... stay in fren's house this night, cz her house gt streamyx... i'm so itchy and pekcek since my home cannot connect to the web

5/7 afternoon
received phone call from tm guy, but since i was not at home so no result also

5/7 night time
called up 1300 again because of this issue. well u know, the signal strength of my pc shown - Excellent!! (Damn it tm nut) Again, cost me RM 9.30 for this damn long call and almost 5 minutes waiting for the representative to pick up the phone

6/7 whole day
nobody from tm call me up, just like nothing happened

7/7 morning
a tm guy who address himself as technician called, said that will come over this afternoon about 12.00 - 13.00, and i agreed

7/7 afternoon
12.00 - 14.00 no class, waiting and waiting and waiting but not even a tm shadow shown

7/7 afternoon
about 15.30, finally received that fellow's phone call, but i'm in the class so postpone the time to 16.00

7/7 afternoon
from 16.00 waiting until 17.00, finally the tm guy came. just a simple check and said to me : "ya, exactly the phone line problem, our technician will come to fix it tomorrow" (correct, tomorrow again. S+H+I+T!!)

8/7 afternoon
dunno is the tm guy came this morning or the phone line fixed itself, the light not blinking aldy and everything back to nature

Conclusion
Do you know what I try to say? TM NUT really effective and efficiency, it is almost take one week to solve a peanut issue on phone line and it did cost me RM 23.00 for the shit services and received dunno how many times so called rubbish phone call!!! TM NUT service, ABSOLUTELY NUT!!!

2 comments:

blueyes said...

1300889515..
use fixed line to call la..
toll freee....

Gladys said...

我也想用fixed line
很遺憾的是
出問題的部分是電話線
所以沒有得打100..>"<