Only Time - Enya

Friday, December 19, 2008

so sad

Yes, it is a full stop for my assignments and presentations. However, I don't think this can be consider as a happy ending to me..
Yesterday, Thursday. A tired day with nice weather, cloudy and windy. When I stepped out from my room in the noon, I told myself: hopefully everything will be fine.. But with a short path only, my leg felt painful.. Gosh! damn high heel! That's why I hate it >"< However I cannot stopped right the time cos the presentation is going to start soon.. Damn it, but kept on moving to the clc.. Fortunately, caught up on time. everything goes smooth, and with our greatest presenter - KimThor, presentation ended in a wonderful atmosphere. After get back to my seat, just realized tat my stomach is complaining. Oh god, forgot my breakfast and lunch aldy..= = Then bought a bread + coffee as my simple meal, and waiting time passed...
Class dismissed earlier, and no tutorial after moral. Straight away I went main hall to meet up with calix, for the sake of his M'sian Studies presentation. We spent a lot of energy to prepare for this performance, and today is the day to crop. Nervous x 100 =P
Time's up, everybody were on well-prepared to start~ However, bad always happen while one is happy.. Damn stereo system, totally cannot function at all!! Shit x 100!!! At last, what we can do is holding the mic nearby the laptop to show the sound effect. But still, lousy stereo system affected the whole presentation.. T_T Oh dear... what a wonderful presentation in our dream ended up like this, shit MMU management, how come this kind of lousy systems still can survived??? So sad, such a waste for the presentation, we aiming for a prefect show but the shit system destroyed everything.. our effort all gone down the drain u know... T_T
Anyhow, at last still got something worth to cheer: lecturer felt impressive to the stage property, which is those sea creatures and asked us for it.. Haha, of course gave her la, who dare to say no _-_

3 comments:

Shane Chew said...

过了,算了,别想了。
圣诞,快了,要快乐。

Shane Chew said...

你被点名了,来我家看看吧^^

Gladys said...

沒想了,過去讓它過去~